So the latest holistic health craze is Yoni Steaming, also called V-steaming. But did you know this is a centuries-old practice? Yep, nothing new under the sun as they say.
Here's how it helps:
It is said to impart a range of health benefits, from detoxifying the womb after childbirth to tightening the vaginal opening, improving blood circulation to the pelvic area, minimizing vaginal odor, helping with vaginal and urinary infections, relieving menstrual cramps, aiding fertility, and balancing your female hormones.
Ingredients: Dried Rose and Calendula, Lavender and Chamomile buds,
Essential Oils Used: Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary
4oz is good for one use, 8oz is good for 2-3 uses
How to Steam Your Yoni at Home
1. Boil filtered or distilled water in a pot
2. Allow water to cool for about 3-5 minutes. (The key here is to use water that is warm enough you can see the steam rise, but not scalding hot to the touch. Make sure the steam temp is comfortable for you before you begin.)
3. Pour water into glass bowl, pot or stainless steel container
4. Pour herbs into bowl and stir with a wooden spoon or utensil
5. Place container with herbs under a chair with holes, sitz bath or clean toilet, or use in the bath with warm water. Steam for 15-20 minutes and voila to a nice, refreshed Yoni!