To steam or not to steam? Facial steaming with natural herbs and essential oils has many benefits for the skin! From unclogging pores to improving circulation, adding this once a week to your skin routine will improve the appearance of your skin. Detox and cleanse your skin with our blend of herbs and essential oils right at home. Nurture your skin with natural ingredients.
Here's how it helps:
It helps unclog pores
Promotes blood circulation
Softens the skin surface making it easier for active ingredients to penetrate the skin
Moisturizes dry skin
Ingredients: Dried Rose and Calendula, Lavender and Chamomile buds,
Essential Oils Used: Geranium, Lavender
4oz is good for one use, 8oz is good for 2-3 uses
How to Facial Steam at Home
1. Boil filtered or distilled water in a pot
2. Allow water to cool for about 3-5 minutes. (The key here is to use water that is warm enough you can see the steam rise, but not scalding hot to the touch. Make sure the steam temp is comfortable for you before you begin.)
3. Pour water into glass bowl, pot or stainless steel container
4. Pour herbs into bowl or pot and stir with a wooden spoon or utensil
5. Place a towel over your head and create a tent around the container with herbs. Steam for 5-10 minutes and voila to nice, refreshed skin!