Goddess Bath Tea
Our Goddess Bath Tea will help you return to your feminine center and revitalize your yoni. The term "yoni" is Sanskrit for sacred space and yoni steaming is an ancient secret to maintaining feminine wellness. It is natural, organic and gentle holistic approach to support a healthy and balanced womb and feminine health.
We use FRESH HERBS: Our yoni steaming blends are formulated specifically, fresh and smell amazing. This form of hydrotherapy vaginal cleanser utilizes herbal infusions from mother earth that are safe and effective.
Can be used as a bath tea or herbal steam!
How to Use:
- Cut on your favorite song or Spotify playlist
- Run bath water as warm as you can stand it, and pour or sprinkle a small handful of herbs into the water.
- Relax like a goddess and allow the heat from the water to activate the essential oils and herbs in the water.
Here's how it helps:
Weekly bath teas or steams can help in balancing your pH levels are sex or menstruation, minimizing vaginal odor, helping with bacterial and urinary infections, relieving menstrual cramps, aiding fertility, and balancing female hormones.
It’s important to understand that Yoni Steaming is not for cleaning your yoni. Your yoni is self-cleaning.
Ingredients: Dried chamomile, lavender and rose buds, calendula flowers, mugwort
Essential Oils Used: Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree
Question: How much do I need for a single steaming session?
Answer: We think .50 (half oz) or a small handful is the perfect amount. Each bag comes with (.50 oz to .75 oz) Its all a personal preference. Use as little or as much as you feel comfortable with.
.5oz / 28 gms = 1-2 steams
2oz / 56 gms = 2-4 steams
4oz / 113 gms = 5-7 steams
8oz / 226 gms = 8-16 steams
16oz / 453 gms = 16-32 steams
How to Steam Your Yoni at Home
1. Boil filtered or distilled water in a pot
2. Allow water to cool for about 5-10 minutes. (The key here is to use water that is warm enough you can see the steam rise, but not scalding hot to the touch. Make sure the steam temp is comfortable for you before you begin.)
3. Pour water into bowl, glass pot or stainless steel container
4. Pour herbs into sitz bath or pot and stir with a wooden spoon or utensil
5. Place container with herbs in sitz bath over a clean toilet, or under a chair with holes in a pot if you don't have a sitz. You can also use in the bath with warm water. Steam for 30-40 minutes and voila to a nice, refreshed Yoni!