Quarantine got you feeling washed out? Sis, I am here to tell you that you can recreate the spa experience right at home with a detoxifying salt bath!
Fun Fact: For thousands of years, salt baths have been highly prized as a medicinal therapy. The therapeutic qualities of seawater and salt baths heal the effects on joint pain, skin conditions and so much more.
Here are 5 Reasons to Destress with a Himalayan Salt Bath:
1. Himalayan Pink Salt becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. The Himalayan pink salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
2. Soaking in a Himalayan salt crystal bath is like soaking in an ocean of energy. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers.
3. Promotes better skin hydration, leaving your skin softer and smoother. The salt gets stored in the upper layer of the skin, which plumps up your skin and creates a natural protective film on the skin and prevents the skin from dryness.
4. Helps to heal and bring relief to irritating and painful skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, as it helps to promote better skin hydration. It is also effective against insect bites and blisters.
5. Helps to relax and provide relief to cramped muscles and muscle aches, due to the presence of calcium and other trace minerals. It can also help strengthen bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
HOW TO PREPARE A HIMALAYAN SALT BATH
Step 1: Cleanse body with a shower or bath before the Goddess Salt Bath.
Step 2: Prepare a hot bath where the temperature makes you sweat without being straining on the body. Grab a glass of cold water and place it beside your tub to keep yourself hydrated.
Step 3: Dissolve the Himalayan Bath Salts while the tub is filling up to ensure that the salt is evenly mixed and dissolved. (Use a half a bottle or more than half.)
Step 4: Soak and relax in bath for 30 minutes and allow the soothing scent to increase relaxation.
Step 5: Slowly get out of bath. No need to rinse off, just pat dry.
Comment below if you have tried our bath salts or your own salt bath, we love to her your input!
Any information provided in our blog, reviews, profile, or store are not a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The information provided should not be used for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your professional health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical issue. Information and statements in this blog or in our store have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.